We Are Accomplished Lawyers Who Aid Victims of Benzene Exposure.
Over more than 20 years, the attorneys of Allen Stewart, P.C. have helped to deliver justice to people suffering from occupational cancer and other diseases triggered by toxic exposure. We fight on behalf of people hurt by the negligent and malicious acts of irresponsible companies. This includes workers exposed to carcinogenic substances like benzene. When you’re ailing physically or recovering from the death of a loved one, starting a legal claim against a powerful company can be intimidating. We know this and will stand up for you against those accountable for the harm you’ve suffered.
We are experienced counselors pursuing justice for injured and ailing people.
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience achieving positive results for victims who have been unfairly harmed. Since 1996, clients have relied on Allen Stewart, P.C. because of our:
- Strong recommendations — Our attorneys have been recognized for their excellence by peers and national publications. Even more important to us, however, is the confidence and appreciation demonstrated by our clients who have referred us to their friends and loved ones.
- Responsive communication — We are here not just to help you achieve a favorable legal result but also to relieve your fear and uncertainty. We make ourselves available to answer all of your questions in a clear, complete and prompt manner.
- Caring counsel — Our goal is to build relationships with our clients by providing the highest quality legal service while respecting their unique qualities and needs.
- Commitment to easing your burden — We understand that financial compensation through a verdict or settlement cannot make everything better. But we are completely focused on pursuing financial compensation for you, while you and your family deal with the other pressing concerns cancer causes.
We also know that financial stress almost always accompanies physical injury or illness. That is why we provide a free initial consultation, so that you can obtain a fair evaluation of your case without any risk.
We offer honest ethical representation for victims of misconduct and negligence
The attorneys at Allen Stewart, P.C. are committed to helping people obtain the justice they deserve. To do so, we provide legal support to victims of:
- Benzene exposure — A cancerous chemical used and found in various substances, benzene can cause severe blood and immune system disorders, and even death. We understand the connection between these diseases and various occupational and environmental exposures.
- Occupational cancers — Even if a substance initially appears harmless, prolonged contact with carcinogens can lead to cancer. Allen Stewart, P.C. lawyers can identify whether your condition is related to your occupation or environment and pursue a suitable recovery.
- Sinus cancer and nasal cancer are rare and are considered signal tumors strongly revealing a previous occupational or environmental exposure to wood dust, leather dust, certain metals, or formaldehyde.
Contact us today. Our occupational cancer attorneys will provide a free consultation.
Allen Stewart, P.C. represents clients suffering from exposure to dangerous chemicals and other toxic substances. Call (214) 965-8700 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Dallas office.